Calories Per Serving: 100 (120 w/ peanut butter)
3/4 c. coconut oil, melted
1/2 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
OPTIONAL: 1/3 c. peanut butter (or other nut butter)
- Line 8×8 inch baking pan with foil.
- Place all ingredients into blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into lined pan then tap pan on countertop a few times to evenly distribute mixture.
- Place into freezer for 1 hour or until hardened.
- Remove from freezer and allow to thaw for a few minutes then slice into 20 squares.
- Store in, covered, in refrigerator (or store in freezer and allow to thaw before eating).