Egg White Crisps
Calories per serving
3 egg whites
(optional) garlic powder, onion powder, cinnamon, stevia, other spices of choice
- Preheat over to 400 degrees.
- Place egg whites in bowl.
- Add spices to taste.
- Add a splash of water to thin egg whites.
- Barely cover the bottom of each muffin circle with egg whites, the thinner the better.
- Bake until golden brown and crispy, about 10 minutes.
- Flip each crisp over to brown other side.
*(Will need to still have "whole egg" additionally to get full protein serving size listed in journal for P2)