Fennel Chicken Meatballs over Cucumbers
Calories per serving
2 pounds chicken breast
1 pound fresh fennel
2 T basil
2 T pink salt
1 T black pepper
2 T paprika
1 T onion powder
1 T red pepper flakes
10 garlic cloves
- Roast fennel in 350 oven for 1 hour, then cool.
- Add fennel and spices to food processor.
- Pulse until diced and well combined.
- Taste and adjust spices, then remove from food processor.
- Add chicken breast to food processor one at a time.
- Pulse to grind.
- Add ground chicken to fennel and spices and mix thoroughly.
- Drop by tablespoons (about 1 oz) onto baking dish.
- Bake 7-10 minutes in 350 oven.
- Served as meatballs over sliced cucumber with Frank's Red hot and Asian Fusion Dressing