Calories per serving
2 Tablespoons flax meal
½ cup almond milk
¾ cup egg whites
3 Tablespoons pumpkin puree
1¼ teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
stevia, to taste
- Place flax meal, milk, egg whites, pumpkin, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a small sauce pan on medium heat.
- Use a whisk to combine and continue to whisk until mixture thickens, approximately 5-7 minutes.
- Once mixture is near desired thickness, add vanilla and stevia.
- Pour into your bowl and sprinkle a little additional cinnamon over the top.
- If you would like, add desired toppings such as: chopped nuts, nut butter, vanilla Greek yogurt, chopped apple, slicked banana, a few chocolate chips, etc.