Calories per serving
1 1/2 c. flax meal
1/2 c. coconut flour
1 T. baking powder
1 tsp. pink salt
5 eggs, beaten
1 c. water
1/3 c. coconut oil, melted
spices of choice (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 9x13 inch baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Combine eggs, coconut oil, and water in blender.
- Pulse in pink salt and baking powder.
- Pulse in flax meal and coconut flour (alternatively combine in large bowl), scraping sides down as needed.
- Scoop mixture onto baking sheet (Do NOT let sit too long or it will get very thick).
- Spread evenly with spatula.
- Sprinkle with spices, if desired.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until starting to brown.
- Cut into slices with pizza cutter or knife.