Calories Per Serving: 580
3 cups Spring Mix lettuce
1/2 Avocado, sliced
2 T Coconut oil
1 T Apple cider vinegar
Garlic Herb spice mix
salt and pepper, to taste
crushed red pepper, to taste
- Melt coconut oil in skillet and fry the eggs.
- Remove eggs, turn heat to high until coconut oil is very hot.
- Place avocado in skillet and add seasoning, to taste.
- Cook on one side until crisp (2-3 minutes), flip and cook other side until crisp then remove from skillet.
- Remove skillet from heat and let oil cool slightly.
- Add ACV and garlic herb spice to skillet with the remainder of the coconut oil to make the dressing.
- Add avocado, fried eggs, and dressing to a bed of spring mix.