Fudgy Avocado Brownies
Calories per serving
1 ripe avocado
¼ cup coconut oil
1½ c coconut sugar
2 T water
1 t vanilla extract
¾ c unsweetened cocoa powder
½ t pink salt
¼ c coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 8x8" baking pan with foil, leaving an overhang over the sides of the pan.
- Lightly grease foil.
- In food processor, combine avocado, coconut oil, egg, coconut sugar, water, and vanilla.
- Add cocoa powder and combine until fully incorporated and smooth.
- Stir in coconut flour and salt until just combined.
- Spread batter evenly in pan and bake for about 35 minutes, until the top has just set.
- Allow brownies to cool completely (about 1 hour) in the pan.
- Once cooled, lift entire brownie out of pan using the foil overhangs.
- Remove foil from brownies and cut into 12 rectangles.