Calories Per Serving: 130
2 T. coconut oil, melted
1 tsp. dill
pink salt and pepper, to taste
1 T. minced garlic
2 sweet yellow onions
1 lb. baby carrots (or carrots cut into bite sized pieces)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel onions, cut in half then cut into bite sized sections and place in 13×9 inch baking dish.
- Add carrots and garlic to baking dish.
- Pour coconut oil on top of veggies then sprinkle with spices, stirring until well coated.
- Place in oven for 40-60 minutes, until desired softness is reached, sitrring occasionally.