Gobble 'Em Up Turkey Nuggets
Calories per serving
2 (6 nuggets each)
8 oz. ground turkey
2 T. flax meal
2 T. coconut flour
spices of choice, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine flax meal, coconut flour, and desired spices in shallow bowl.
- Divide turkey into 12 equal portions.
- Roll one portion into a ball then flatten into nugget shape.
- Place nugget into flax mixture.
- Gently flip nugget to coat other side then place on baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining meat.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven then flip each nugget and flatten with spatula.
- Return to oven and bake for 15 more minutes.