Calories per serving
3 T. liquid egg whites
1 c. canned pumpkin
2 T. coconut oil, melted
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 tsp. liquid stevia
1 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
pinch of pink salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line 8x8 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, combine egg whites, pumpkin, coconut oil, stevia, and vanilla extract.
- Add cocoa powder, baking powder, and pink salt and mix until smooth.
- Transfer to baking dish using rubber spatula and smooth mixture out evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool completely in baking dish (at least 1 hour) before cutting into squares.