Calories Per Serving: 185
1 cup almond flour
3 T coconut oil
1/2 t cinnamon
1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
1 t liquid stevia
1 T pumpkin pie spice
1 t vanilla extract
1/4 – 1/3 c unsweetened almond milk, to thin
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Grease pie pan with extra coconut oil.
- Mix almond flour, coconut oil, cinnamon, and 1 egg together by hand in a medium sized bowl.
- Press mixture to form crust into bottom and sides of pie pan.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, until beginning to brown.
- Combine pumpkin, 3 eggs, stevia, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla in blender or food processor.
- Add milk, if needed, to thin slightly.
- Transfer filling to crust and spread evenly with spatula.
- Bake for 1 hour or until center is no longer jiggly
- Remove from oven and allow to cool and set.