Homemade BBQ Sauce
Calories per serving
1/2 c sugar-free tomato sauce
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
½ teaspoon mustard powder
1 garlic clove, minced
½ teaspoon smoked paprika
⅛ – ¼ teaspoon sea salt
Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or high-powered blender.
- Blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Pour ingredients into a small saucepan.
- Cover and bring to a light boil over medium-low heat.
- Boil for 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool and store in an air-tight container for up to 2 weeks.