Kale Veggie Soup
Calories per serving
1 tsp. coconut oil
4 c. water
2 tsp. Simple Girl Dry Bouillon Base
15 baby carrots
1 clove garlic, minced
2 c. kale
⅔ c. frozen roasted corn
½ c. frozen shelled edamame
pink salt and pepper, to taste
- Melt coconut oil in large saucepan.
- Chop carrots and kale then place in saucepan along with garlic.
- Cook until kale wilts and carrots begin to soften.
- Add water, bouillon, corn, and edamame and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to simmer, cover, and cook for 15 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.