Calories Per Serving: 125
1 c. cottage cheese
1/4 c. almond flour
2 T. coconut flour
3/4 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. pink salt
1 scoop unflavored whey protein powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease bagel tray.
- Combine eggs and cottage cheese together in blender.
- Pulse or stir in baking powder, salt, and protein powder until well combined, scraping sides with spatula.
- Transfer to bowl/pyrex measuring up with pour spout and stir in almond flour and coconut flour.
- Pour/scoop batter evenly into silicone bagel tray and spread flat with spatula.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until tops are golden brown.