Ok, so here’s the deal….
I’m becoming an obsessed, KRAZY person with this new batter I came up with! By making some slight tweaks in ingredient proportions and how it is cooked/baked, this stuff is super versitile. I have been playing with it so much in the past week and have been happy with everything I’ve tried out (which very rarely happens on a first attempt).
I’ve already created a gluten-free, low-carb pizza crust, breadsticks, and tortillas with the Kelly’s Krazy batter and ghe only problem I’m having with it is that I want to try every variation I think of right away (and there are SO many)! So, be on the lookout for a lot more gluten-free, low-carb “Kelly’s Krazy” recipes to come because I’m gonna be testing this stuff out a lot in the near future.
Calories Per Serving: 125
1/2 c. cottage cheese
1/4 c. (1/2 scoop) unflavored whey protein powder
3 T. coconut flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/8 tsp. pink salt
additional Spice Gal, Simple Girl, or other spices (optional)
- Combine eggs and cottage cheese together in blender.
- Pulse in baking powder, salt, protein powder, coconut flour, and additional spices (if desired) until well combined, scraping sides with spatula.
- Grease 10.5 inch skillet and heat to medium-low heat.
- Pour 1/3 cup batter into skillet and spread, very thin, with spatula to cover entire bottom of skillet.
- Cook for a couple minutes, until bubbles form and top is no longer jiggly.
- Flip and cook another couple minutes.