Calories Per Serving: 70
1/2 c coconut flour
1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
1/2 t baking soda
1/4 t pink salt
2 egg yolks
2 t vanilla extract
1/4 c butter, room temp
1/4 c coconut oil
stevia, to taste (~1-2 t)
- Combine coconut flour, protein powder, baking soda, and salt in mixing bowl.
- Add in egg yolks, butter, vanilla, coconut oil, and stevia and mix with hand mixer until combined, pausing to press mixture together with hands occasionally.
- Lay a piece of plastic wrap onto counter and place dough it.
- Form a rectangular log that is 20 cm long.
- Wrap plastic wrap around log and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove dough log from refrigerator and slice into 20 cookies, 1 cm thick each.
- Place on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until slightly browned around edges.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on cookie sheet for 10 minutes.