Calories Per Serving: 280
1 tablespoon coconut oil or butter, melted
1 egg, slightly beaten
1 tablespoon coconut milk
1 tablespoon almond meal, packed
1 tablespoon coconut flour, packed
1/8 teaspoon baking soda
Sesame seeds for topping, optional
- Blend oil or melted butter, egg, milk, almond meal, coconut flour, and baking soda.
- Pour batter into a greased 4″ cake pan.
- Smooth top with a dampened spatula.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds (if desired)
- Bake for 18-20 minutes in a 350 degree oven or, cook bun in the microwave. (Grease a 4″ round microwave safe ramekin. Cook at full power for 55 – 60 seconds).
Recipe credit to: freerangecookies.com