Calories Per Serving: 145
1 tsp. coconut flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 T. coconut oil, melted
1/4 tsp. Italian seasoning
1 T. tomato sauce
1 mozzarella string cheese
additional Italian seasoning, to taste
- Mix coconut flour, egg, and baking powder together in microwavable container.
- Stir in coconut oil (or butter) and 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning until well combined.
- Microwave for 90 seconds.
- Cool for a minute.
- Slice in half.
- Lightly toast in toaster oven or lightly brown each side in skillet over med-high heat.
- Spread 1/2 tablespoon tomato sauce on each slice of bread.
- Cut cheese into small pieces and sprinkle on top of sauce.
- Return pizzas to toaster oven for a few minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with additional italian seasoning.