These mini cabbage rolls are a quick fix to satisfy that hunger craving. Try this recipe today and let us know how you like it.
Mini Stuffed Cabbage Rolls (mini cabbage rolls)
Calories per serving
- Cut cabbage leaves in half and steam for 5 minutes.
- Move leaves over to side of steamer to make room for shredded cabbage.
- Steam both for 5 minutes.
- Remove shredded cabbage to a mixing bowl.
- Brown your beef and add the spices to the meat.
- Add beef to bowl of shredded cabbage and mix.
- Roll into small meat balls then wrap in a cabbage leaf.
- Steam for another 5 minutes.