Whether cabbage rolls are a traditional dish from your heritage or just one you’ve come to love, cabbage leaves can be hard to work with and time-consuming.
That’s why we have a solution: cabbage rolls that are cut into bite-sized pieces! Each cabbage wrap is only a couple of inches long and shaped like a taco shell. Simply stuff to prepare.
Why spend hours preparing cabbage rolls when you can make a batch in as little as 15 minutes?
Just cut cabbage leaves into bite-sized pieces, fill them with your favorite cabbage roll ingredients and enjoy! If you’re looking for something different to serve at your next party, look no further than these Mini Stuffed Cabbage Rolls!
Mini Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Calories Per Serving
- 3.5 oz extra lean ground beef
- 3 big cabbage keaves
- 1 c shredded cabbage
- 1/8 t onion salt
- 1/8 t garlic powder
- 1/8 t asian spices
- 1/2 t stevia extract
- Cut cabbage leaves in half and steam for 5 minutes.
- Move leaves over to side of steamer to make room for shredded cabbage.
- Steam both for 5 minutes.
- Remove shredded cabbage to a mixing bowl.
- Brown your beef and add the spices to the meat.
- Add beef to bowl of shredded cabbage and mix.
- Roll into small meat balls then wrap in a cabbage leaf.
- Steam for another 5 minutes.