Minty Thin Cookies
Calories per serving
¼ c. whey protein powder
½ c. unsweetened cocoa powder
¼ c. FiberYum IMO syrup
3 dropperfuls SweetLeaf peppermint stevia
2 T. Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 395 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine protein powder, cocoa powder, IMO syrup, and stevia in bowl with spoon until soft dough forms.
- Shape dough into 12 balls and flatten into rounds on baking sheet.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Melt chocolate chips.
- Brush cookies with melted chocolate.
- Place cookies in refrigerator to harden chocolate.