No-Bake Hazelnut Brownies
Calories per serving
1 3/4 c. hazelnuts (or other nut of choice)
1 (8 oz.) bag pitted dates (~30 dates)
1/4 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pulse nuts in food processor until well chopped.
- Add dates and cocoa powder and process until dough like consistency is reached.
- Grease 8" baking pan or line with parchment or wax paper.
- Transfer dough to pan, place small sheet of parchment paper on top, and press firmly until dough is evenly distributed in pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Cut into equal sized squares.
- Store in fridge or freezer.