Nutty Cauliflower Brownies
Calories per serving
1 c riced cauliflower
1/2 C sliced almonds
1/2 C unsweetened cocoa powder
3/4 C unsweetened almond milk
1/2 C unsweetened applesauce
2 t stevia
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a food processor pulse cauliflower until it reaches a grain-like consistency.
- Add sliced almonds and cocoa powder and blend for a few seconds.
- Add almond milk and blend until you reach a dark purée consistency.
- Add applesauce, stevia, and eggs.
- Pour batter into greased 8x8 pan and bake for 30-35 minutes.