Calories Per Serving: 185
1 3/4 c. almond flour
1/4 c. coconut flour
1/4 c. coconut oil
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. pink salt
1 tsp. stevia
1 T. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In bowl, add flours, baking soda and salt then mix to combine.
- Mix in eggs to incorporate well.
- Add coconut oil and mash it into batter well with a fork until dough-like consistency is formed.
- Spray two pieces of parchment with non-stick spray and put ball of dough in between.
- Press to flatten into rectangle, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Remove top piece of parchment and sprinkle cinnamon over dough to cover.
- Roll dough into log, pressing gently to flatten/thin it out as you roll.
- Spray sharp knife with non-stick spray then cut 1.5 inch segments and place on greased sheet of parchment.
- Bake for 10-20 minutes.
- Top each cinnamon roll with Cinnamon Roll Syrup or Easy Creamy Frosting, if desired.