Calories Per Serving: 195
2 c. frozen blueberries
1 scoop (~½ c.) whey protein powder
1 T. nut butter of choice
- Place blueberries in food processor and pulse a few times until mixture is all chopped up
- Turn food processor on med-high to high and process until blueberries combine and becomes the consistency of ice cream, scraping sides as needed.
- Add protein powder and process until smooth and creamy.
- Pulse in peanut butter (or other nut butter of choice).
- Place in freezer for a few minutes if thicker consistency is desired.