Calories Per Serving: 285
1 tsp. coconut oil, melted
3 T. unsweetened almond milk
2 T. almond flour
1/2 T. coconut flour
1/2 T. whey protein powder
1 T. unsweetened cocoa powder
3 dropperfuls SweetLeaf english toffee stevia
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. peanut butter
- Grease large ramekin, mug, or small bowl.
- Whisk together eggs, almond milk, and coconut oil.
- Whisk in baking powder, stevia, and cocoa powder.
- Stir in almond flour, coconut flour, and coconut flour until well-combined.
- Pour batter into greased ramekin.
- Microwave for 2 1/2 minutes.
- Transfer cake to plate.
- Drizzle peanut butter on top.