Roasted Enoki Mushrooms
Calories per serving
8 oz enoki mushrooms
choice of spices, if desired
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Chop clumpy roots off of mushrooms and rinse quickly.
- Separate mushrooms into individual strands and dry thoroughly.
- Spread mushrooms out in an even layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Sprinkle with spices.
- Roast for 15 minutes, and then rotate baking sheet.
- Roast for another 15-20 minutes, or until mushrooms are deep golden-brown and dried.