Salted Chocolate Almond Parfait
Calories per serving
1/4 c. plain greek yogurt
1 T. almond butter
1 dropperful SweetLeaf vanilla creme stevia
1/2 T. coconut oil, melted
1/2 T. unsweetened cocoa powder
stevia, to taste
pink salt, to taste
- Combine coconut oil, cocoa powder, and stevia together in small tupperware or silicone container.
- Place in freezer until hardened.
- Mix yogurt, almond butter, and vanilla stevia together until well combined.
- Remove coconut oil chocolate from freezer and break into small pieces.
- Fold chocolate pieces into yogurt mixture.
- Sprinkle with pink salt, to taste.