This savory pumpkin egg bread is very yummy. It has just the right amount of spices to create that perfect pumpkin spice delight. Try it now and let us know what you think.
Savory Pumpkin Egg Bread
Calories per serving
- 1 egg
- 9 T. liquid egg whites
- 1/2 c. canned pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp. thyme
- 1/4 tsp. sage
- 1/4 tsp. minced onion flakes
- 1/4 tsp. minced garlic flakes
- pink salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together egg, egg whites, pumpkin, and spices until well combined.
- Pour batter into silicone loaf pan or an oven safe iron skillet.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
Optional Steps for a crispier bread.
- Preheat toaster oven.
- Slice into even slices using a pizza cutter.
- Sit all slices onto parchment paper then place in toaster oven for 10 minutes or until starting to brown.
- Remove from toaster oven and place on wire rack to cool.