Enjoy these healthy simple spinach balls for a quick snack or as an Hors d’oeuvre. Put these out on a tray and you can kiss them all goodbye! Try out this recipe now and let us know how you like them.
Calories Per Serving: 205 (~13/ball)
Servings: 1 batch
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, defrosted
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c. egg whites
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. sage
- 1/4 tsp. thyme
- pinch of nutmeg
- pink salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain spinach to remove as much moisture as possible then place in bowl and set aside.
- Whisk together egg, egg whites, and spices.
- Pour egg mixture into spinach and mix together until well combined.
- Spoon 16 heaping tablespoon mounds into silicone mini muffin tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before removing from tray.