Southwest Turkey Meatball Stir Fry
4 oz ground turkey breast
1/2-1 tsp. McCormick Southwest Seasoning
1 small zucchini
1 large porabella mushroom cap
1 c. coleslaw mix
1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes, drained
1 T. coconut oil
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. minced dried onion
pink salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix turkey and southwest seasoning together and form into 6 balls.
- Place meatballs on cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Heat coconut oil in large skillet.
- Cut zucchini and mushroom into bited sized pieces and add to skillet.
- Stir in coleslaw mix, garlic powder, onion powder, and minced onion.
- Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until veggies are tender.
- Stir in tomatoes and meatballs and cook until warmed through.
- Top with pink salt.