Calories Per Serving: 195
3.5 oz. scallops
3 T. stone ground mustard
2 T. Bragg’s liquid aminos
1 T. apple cider vinegar
2 T. lemon juice
2 T. chopped onion
2 cloves garlic, sliced
1/2 c. chicken stock/vegetable broth
8 oz shredded, chopped chard
- Combine aminos, vinegar, lemon juice and mustard in saute pan.
- Add scallops, onion, & garlic and cook about 10 minutes or until almost all the liquid is gone.
- Remove the scallops and add the vegetable broth.
- Add chard to the broth and cook stirring occasionally until chard is tender, adding a little water if needed.
- Top with mustard scallops.