Calories Per Serving: 280
6 oz raw shrimp
2 T. water
1 T. minced garlic
1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
1/3 tsp. Homemade Old Bay Seasoning
8 oz asparagus
liquid aminos, to taste (optional)
- Place peeled orange, garlic, cayenne pepper, and Old Bay Seasoning in blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat water in skillet over medium heat.
- Pour orange mixture into skillet and bring to simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Steam shrimp and asparagus while sauce is simmering.
- Stir cooked shrimp into sauce then serve over asparagus.
- Top with liquid aminos, if desired.