Spicy Roasted Broccoli
Calories per serving
8 oz head of broccoli
1 T water
2 T Bragg's liquid aminos
3 T Frank's hot sauce (or less depending on taste)
1 t prepared minced garlic
Black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Rinse and trim broccoli.
- In a medium bowl wisk remaining ingredients, add broccoli and toss.
- Line baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Add broccoli to pan.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes depending on preference of crispness, turning once.
- Broil an additional 2 minutes for slight char.