Calories Per Serving: 55
5 oz spinach
1 bunch of basil
3 cloves garlic
1 ½ T apple cider vinegar
1 lemon, juiced
1/4 t orgeano
1/8 t pink salt
1/8 t pepper
- Place apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper in small bowl.
- Mix until well combined, then set aside.
- Place spinach, basil, and garlic into blender or food processor.
- Pulse a few times.
- Slowly add liquid mixture in a constant stream while food processor or blender is on.
- Stop and scrape edges of container to get mixture toward bottom.
- Pulse a few more times until you reached a paste-like texture.