Calories Per Serving: 135
2 c. ground walnuts
4 T. coconut oil
4-6 packets SweetLeaf stevia
8 oz. cream cheese, room temp
1/4 c. coconut oil
1/2 c. strawberries
1 tsp. vanilla extract
4 dropperfuls SweetLeaf vanilla creme stevia
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix walnuts, butter, and powdered stevia together well.
- Press crust mixture into 24 silicone or paper lined muffin tins.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and chill in refrigerator.
- Mix cream cheese and coconut oil together until smooth.
- Blend strawberries, vanilla, and vanilla stevia together.
- Stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Scoop filling mixture evenly into each crust.
(Alternatively, can make in baking dish and cut into 24 bars)