Sugar Free General Tso Sauce
Now you can have all of that yummy spicy General Tso's goodness without any of the sugar. Try it now and let us know what you think.
- Heat coconut oil in wok over med-high heat.
- Add garlic and cook until turning golden.
- Add chili powder and cook another minute.
- Stir in ginger, chicken broth, vinegar, stevia, liquid aminos, and sesame oil.
- Increase to high heat and bring to a boil.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in xanthan gum.
- Allow to cool slightly and thicken.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!