Thai Green Fish Curry
Calories per serving
1 t coconut oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2 tbsp green curry paste
1 (13.5 oz) can coconut milk
1/4 c water
1/4 t liquid stevia
12 grape tomatoes, halved
1 lb white fish fillets, cut into bite sized pieces
2 c green beans
4 c cauliflower, riced
- Steam riced cauliflower in pot or microwave until tender, then portion in 2 bowls.
- Heat oil in a wok and stir-fry garlic until soft.
- Add curry paste and cook, stirring, until fragrant.
- Add coconut milk, water, stevia, and tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 10 mins.
- Add fish and green beans and simmer, covered, for about 5 mins or until the fish is cooked.
- Divide curry into bowls on top of cauliflower.