Vanilla Sheet Cake
Calories per serving
95 (110 w/ honey)
1/4 c. IMO syrup (or honey)
1/3 c. coconut flour
1/3 c. almond flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/8 tsp. pink salt
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 dropperfuls vanilla stevia (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 11x7 inch baking pan with parchment paper or lightly grease.
- In food processor, mix eggs. IMO syrup (or honey), vanilla, and stevia, if desired.
- Stir together salt, almond flour, coconut flour, and baking powder until combined.
- Pour wet mixture into dry and stir until incorporated.
- Transfer mixture into baking pan and spread evenly with spatula.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Top with frosting of choice, if desired.
(Frosting shown in photo is Chocolate Ganache with some almond extract added to it for a Chocolate Cherry Frosting, which added an additional 10 calories per serving.)