Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bowl
Calories per serving
2 T coconut flour
2 T unsweetened applesauce
8 drops liquid stevia (plain or vanilla cream)
splash vanilla extract
2-3 T unsweetened almond milk
1/2 T coconut oil, melted
1/2 T unsweetened cocoa powder
stevia, to taste
- Mix coconut oil, cocoa powder, and stevia in a small bowl and place into freezer.
- Stir coconut flour, applesauce, stevia, and vanilla to a separate bowl until crumbly and completely combined.
- Stir in almond milk one tablespoon at a time until the mixture reaches the perfect cookie dough consistency.
- Remove chocolate from freezer and break into chunks with spoon.
- Stir chocolate chunks into cookie dough.