Calories Per Serving: 195
1 T. coconut oil
2 large portabella caps
2 tsp. sesame oil
1 ½ tsp. ground ginger
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
6 c. coleslaw mix
pink salt, to taste
- Heat coconut oil in skillet over med-high heat.
- Cut mushroom and orange into bite sized pieces and add to skillet.
- Cover and cook until mushrooms are soft.
- Stir in coleslaw mix then cover and continue cooking until coleslaw mix is soft and noodle-like.
- Add sesame oil, ginger, and garlic powder and stir until well-coated.
- Top with pink salt.