Calories Per Serving: 115
3/4 c. almond flour
1/4 c. coconut flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. pink salt
1/4 c. unflavored whey protein powder
1 1/2 T. coconut oil
3/4 c. liquid egg whites
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, protein powder, and salt together in large mixing bowl.
- Cut in cold coconut oil with a fork until mixture is crumbly.
- Place bowl in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- In separate bowl, whisk egg whites until very frothy.
- Fold egg whites into chilled flour mixture until well combined.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of dough onto baking sheet at a time and form into desired biscuit shape.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until tops are just turning golden brown.
- Serve warm or store in airtight container in refrigerator.