Calories per serving
1 medium zucchini, shredded
1/4 tsp. pink salt
1 T. minced onion flakes
2 tsp. parsley
1 T. fresh chopped chives
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/8 tsp. pepper
2 T. almond flour
1 T. coconut flour
2 T. coconut oil
- Sprinkle shredded zucchini with pink salt and allow to sit in collander for 10 minutes.
- Gently press on zucchini with hands to allow water to drain.
- Transfer zucchini to bowl and stir in egg, spices, and flours.
- Heat coconut oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of zucchini mixture at a time into skillet and flatten into even circle with spatula.
- Allow to cook for 2-3 minutes, until golden brown.
- Flip and cook another 2-3 minutes, until golden brown.