Cajun Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Sugar Free and Low Carb
Calories per serving:
2 lbs. brussels sprouts
3 T. coconut oil, melted
2 tsp. Cajun Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove ends of brussels sprouts and cut each in half.
- Place brussels sprouts, oil, and seasoning in large resealable plastic bag.
- Seal bag tightly and shake until sprouts are coated.
- Pour evenly onto baking sheet and place in oven.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes, shaking pan every 5 to 7 minutes for even browning (reduce heat, if necessary, to prevent burning).