Balsamic Herbed Apples
Oil-Free or Sugar-Free or Gluten-Free
Calories per serving:
2 T. water
1 T. balsamic vinegar
2 T. unsweetened applesauce
1 tsp. parsley
½ tsp. basil
¼ tsp. rosemary
¼ tsp. onion flakes
¼ tsp. minced garlic
- Heat water in skillet over med-high heat.
- Chop apples into bite sized pieces and add to skillet.
- Cover and cook, stirring occationally, until apples start to soften.
- Whisk together spices, applesauce, and vinegar then add to skillet and stir until apples are evenly coated.
- Cover and cook another 2 minutes.