Cream Cheese Pizza Crust
Calories per serving
8 oz cream cheese
¼ t pepper
1 t garlic powder
¼ c parmesan cheese
oregano and or basil, to taste, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly spray a 9×13 baking sheet with cooking spray.
- With a handheld mixer or food processor, mix cream cheese, eggs, spices, and parmesan cheese until combined.
- Spread into baking dish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow crust to cool for 10 minutes.
- Bake for an additional 8-10 minutes after adding choice of sauce and toppings.