Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Calories per serving
1 1/2 c. oats
1/2 c. pumpkin puree
1/2 c. almond butter
1/3 c. honey
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 T. flax meal
1/2 c. Enjoy LIfe mini dark chocolate chips (or other add-ins of choice)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using hands or wooden spoon, combine all ingredients together in medium bowl until very thoroughly mixed.
- Place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Roll into 20 balls, about 1″ in diameter each.
- Flatten each ball into desired cookie shape on baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until edges begin to brown slightly.
- Remove from baking sheet and cool on cooling rack.