Simple Pumpkin Pie
Calories per serving
15 oz. can pumpkin
1/3 c. canned full fat coconut cream
½ c. unsweetened applesauce
1 T. cinnamon
1 tsp. nutmeg
⅛ tsp. pink salt
⅛ tsp. xanthan gum
1 prebaked Coconut Flour Pie Crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In blender, combine pumpkin puree, and eggs.
- Pulse in coconut milk, applesauce, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and xanthan gum.
- Pour filling into crust.
- Cover edges of crust with foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours to set.