Calories Per Serving: 415
1 lb raw shrimp
1 T. minced garlic
1 T. sesame oil
1 T. coconut oil
¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
1 tsp. Homemade Old Bay Seasoning
liquid aminos, to taste (optional)
- Heat coconut oil and sesame oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Place peeled orange, garlic, cayenne pepper, and old bay in blender or blender cup and process until smooth.
- Transfer orange mixture into skillet and bring to simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Steam shrimp while sauce is simmering.
- Stir cooked shrimp into sauce then serve over veggies of choice.
- Top with liquid aminos, if desired.