Calories per serving
4 oz can albacore tuna
1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
3 T organic salsa
1/4 cup minced onion
2 T parsley
3 large eggs
1/4 tsp pink salt
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 325* and grease 12 cup muffin pan with butter or ghee.
- Drain tuna and in bowl break apart into small flake pieces.
- Mix in Greek yogurt, salsa, onion, and parsley.
- In separate bowl beat eggs and salt and then add to tuna mixture.
- Stir and combine thoroughly.
- Add cheese and mix.
- Divide evenly into muffin pan and bake 15-17 minutes until set. (Toothpick test works on this)
- Let cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.